We are more than just a dance studio! We take pride in the fact that our professional school teaches more than just dance. We teach discipline, dedication, confidence, respect to ourselves as well as to our fellow dancers and teachers. Our policies and procedures help us uphold our professional standards. Please take time to read them and explain them to your dancer.
- Students should arrive to class on time. The first 15 minutes are crucial to a proper warm-up. For the students safety, the school reserves the right to have students who come late to class, sit out the class.
- Dancer should be dressed in proper dance attire with hair pulled back off the face. Failure to wear required dancewear to class may result in the student being asked to sit out of class.
- No talking during class.
- Students should not correct each other.
- NO GUM or jewelry allowed in class.
- Respect for your teacher and fellow classmates is the number one lesson in dance class. Teachers may ask students to wait in the lobby if they are being disruptive or disrespectful.
- Students should come to class with a positive attitude, ready to dance!
- Students should thank their teacher at the end of class.
- No Food or drink allowed in the dance rooms. Food may be eaten in the homework area. Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after themselves!
- Please put your name on all belongings. T & Company Dance Center Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice. Classes will be closed when full. A minimum of 6 students is required per class. Classes without adequate enrollment will be cancelled at the discretion of the studio director.
- Substitutes will teach class if the regular teacher is unavailable.
- T & Company Dance Center Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to any student, parent, or legal guardian for any reason, including, but not limited to not adhering to the rules set forth in these policies and procedures.
No refund will be given unless a class is cancelled by T & Company. No make-ups or refunds are given for missed classes. Termination of dance classes must give a 30 day notice. If notice is not given you will be billed for the month.
Absences prevent students from learning necessary information to keep pace with the class. In order to qualify for make-up classes, you must give the studio notification, at least 2 hours prior to missing your enrolled class. When making up a class, please obtain permission from the instructor prior to taking class.
Class Attire (With the exception of Ballet)
Any style or color of leotard or dance attire. No clothing may be worn that obstructs the view of the body (such as baggy t-shirts) Hair must be securely pulled back, off the face. Dance shoes should be put on after arriving at the studio and not worn outside.
Ladies: Black leotards, pink tights, ballet shoes, and hair in a bun.
Gentlemen: Fitted white shirt, black biker shorts or jazz pants, and ballet shoes.
In order to preserve the integrity of our floors street shoes will not be permitted inside the studios. Wearing your dance shoes outside may result in sitting out of class.
Our student’s safety is of primary importance.
- Unattended siblings are not allowed in the studio. Please do not drop them off if they are not dancing.
- T & Company Dance Center Inc. cannot be responsible for non-dancing children!
- Only dancers are allowed on the dance floors. Parents are welcome to observe through the observation windows.
- Students of all ages should be walked into the dance studio by their parent or chaperone. If they are to go home with someone other than the person who dropped them off, please let the teacher know when they are dropped off.
- Parents should arrive to pick up their children before the class ends. Students should be picked up on time and should not be left in the lobby. Please make sure your child knows not to leave the studio without you and that they will not be allowed to wait outside for their ride.